Running Email Parser as a Windows service
If you want to have your email processed in the background even if the Email Parser window is closed follow this step by step instructions:
- Close Email Parser if it is running
- Download the service add-on from the Download section
- Run the setup file
- Open Email Parser again. You should see at the bottom of the left panel a status message that says that Email Parser is running as a Windows Service:
- Open preferences a set a period between runs:
- Now you can close or keep open Email Parser. It will run in the background even if the window is not open.