email parsing automation

Email Parser

Extract data from emails and automate your workflow

The forum is now read only. Please, go to the the main Email Parser website if you need help.
Post here if you experience problems or get unexpected errors.
Set up filter (called Site_NameFilter) to remove all spaces from captured text (called Site_Name) and replace the space(s) with an underscore "_".
  • The process should be to capture the data from the email into the Site_Name field.
  • Then filter the Site_Name field with the Site_NameFilter field.
  • In the Site_NameFilter I set Text Capture method to "Filtering and Replacing" and check the box for "Replace any of the following characters". In the field i put a single space, and in the "with this text" field I put a single underscore _
Interestingly , when I go to the testing area for Site_NameFilter by placing the text "FIRE TRAINING" the top, I get the expected result of "FIRE_TRAINING" in the output. All seems good, however,

Email History -> Processing Output -> the table under "The parser produced the following results:"
Site_Name FIRE TRAINING
Site_NameFilter FIRE TRAINING <-------Should have underscore and no spaces between words

And the output of the field Site_NameFilter is missing the underscore after parsing a email.
Thanks for reporting this problem. Yes, the results on the testing area and the email history window do not match in this case. I will file this as a bug to be fixed